Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Ignorance Kills :: essays research papers

Any place I go, I cut I will never find two skateboardsthat ar the same. Each and every component of theskateboard makes a difference in the boards movement.Every deck, truck, and wheel is interchangeable so on that point isalmost an endless amount of combinations. A number ofthings can go ill-use when riding a person will never knowwhen one of the components will malfunction. I was ridingalong one daylight, and resembling a cat pouncing on a mouse, it hitsme and I suddenly wee that I am going to feel some pain.One of my wheels came off, I jerked, flew through the air,then landed on the street, all be manage the only day I tookthe time to suss out my wheels was the day I received theboard.I can remember the first time I learned how to check andfix a skateboard. I learned from one of my good virtuosonamed James. He came to my house and we skatedaround for a little while. One of my wheels do a funnynoise, and James said, "I think there is something wrongwith your skatebo ard." We went into the garage and satnext to the washer and dryer. He then rig the skateboarddownside up, and started to examine the skateboard. Hefirst looked at the deck to collect if there was somethingwrong that could be making the noise. James analyse the bagful tape, looked at the tail and the nose, then the wooditself to see if it had been cracked or split.He then began talking to me about the trucks and theirpurpose I studied and observed the hunks of alloy. Jamesthen began to study the bearings and noticed that thebearings were extremely dirty. This was the cause of thenoise. He told me that the bearings had to be clean. Toomuch friction was causing the noise. So James reached inhis bag of tools, and got his mini monkey wrench andstarted to distinguish off the nut that was holding the wheel to thetruck. He was very precise, equivalent a surgeon in heart surgery.With great ease he slipped off the wheel from the kingpinand placed it gentle on the floor. at once aga in Jamesreached in his bag, grabbed a rag, and a special metallubricate called Speedy Grease.Pop went the bearing as it came out of the wheel, I pickedit up from the floor, pondered, and said, " hmmmm, to thinkthat this little piece of machinery can actually stamp the waythe board operates, that this little piece is so important

No comments:

Post a Comment